Tuesday 4 August 2015

Good day to all. Here are some photos of my art and also other stuff that caught my attention.

Welcome, blessings, love and peace to ya all.
 Well my sisters and brothers. Today I am reminded not of manpower, but womenpower. 




                                              Above is the first of three shots of an art peace I
                                            was working on Saturday.  Titled, `I surrender.`

    Above is a photo of me  and my youngest son Harry at his room at Adenbrooks Hospital, Cambridge.

Quote for today. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.'

                                                     Here are a couple of shots of grave
                                                     stones. One can no longer read any
                                                     details of who was dead and buried,
                                                     but the stone is home to many different
                                                     living lichen. I think thats what they are,
                                                     but dont mind being corrected.


                       Oh yeah, I layed down on my paintings and Kate, my art therapist drew around
                      me. I then applied the yellow paint with my fingers.. Children often learn to paint
                      with their fingers, as did cave men. There is something special felt that I cant quite
                      put into words!

                      I took the photo below for inspiration. If Josh, my eldest son, didnt have my printer
                      at his house I would have printed off a copy and stuck it on the wall! 


                      Not all women are for equal rights for women, just
                      as not all men see women as the weaker sex...
                     
           So, above is the last shot of what I was working at on Saturday. You can also see some of my boxes, under the table.  Have a good day and know that you are loved. Your brother in art, Christ and all the saints; esp Lao Tzu. I am signing off now and so till the next time, be careful out there. Peter G Kimble...

No comments: