Tuesday 11 August 2015

Some new are with new influence.

Good day to you all. Greetings blessings and love be with you.

Lets get straight to some recent work from me. In fact on one `Peace` of my art, the glue is still wet!



                      I dont know if anyone of you apart from me noticed. This above shot is upside down!



   This is a difficult time for me. Harry my youngest is still battling to beat Leukemia. I ask you all to please pray for him and also his elder brother Josh who is waiting for his GCSE results.

Me and my elder sister Viv - pictured below - took Josh and his friend Sam  to a motor museum and wow we all enjoyed the break. 





                     
                     Thought I would throw
                     in a random gargoyle! 

                       Here is yours truly above.



 Here is a picture of Viv and Sam. There must be millions of pounds tied up in all these vehicles. I must admit to preferring the older cars, but would not want to drive it on today`s road and motorways.



























 We took Josh and Sam to race each other at a Go cart track. Josh pulled out all stops to win.


 Better get to the art ay?  Am enjoying creating new works influenced by other artists.







Have a good day my wonderful brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and the universe would be incomplete without you. Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter. 

No comments: