Monday 4 July 2016

About time there is another blog!

Hi folks. Its yours truly here. You are the first to see this work after me. Except of course seeing an image of my face with the two tear drop tattoos. One for my late beloved wife Tracy Kimble and t`other for my youngest much missed beloved son, Harry Alan O`Kimble. Nuff said about this, as there a real tears about to leak from ducts in my eyes! 

Every day recently is getting better. Especially as a wonderful
lady by the name of Sylvia and me are getting on so well. Shes at work right now and she parked her car in my parking space, off road and I walked with her to work. With Maisy the pooch. 
I am not going to tell her and I dont want any of you to either, but I washed her car when I got home. 
After finishing this present sentence and before starting the next, I will switch to you tube briefly and put on ` It must be love.` By the group Madness. Why dont you do so also as you peruse this blog further! Go on, as the artist in you will know this make sense.     


These images don,t need words in them, but bless you and and me and bless the bee`s and the birds.  











With Sylvia and me, it must be love, love, love.

My remaining son, Josh is still in the Philippines with his mum - my ex-wife - and I would ask for those of you my beloved brothers and sisters who pray, for our prayers that God keeps them safe, well, and that they return safely back here to England in a few weeks from their birthplace in Mindanao.  

Blessing, love and peace to you all. Please pass this on be good. 
Ya bro Peter.

No comments: