Saturday 16 July 2016

Sunny Saturday and I am deservedly in the dog house for upsetting my beloved Sylvia. NOT SONIA..

Ok brothers and sisters.
I am putting my hands up in surrender and prayer to God.
   I was in the wrong and upset my beloved wonderful girl. My bad and I 
cannot go back. 

My old negative behaviour would be focused on getting some alcohol. but having had a talk with my sister Viv, I felt stronger that I have done in the past. I would have been 100% focused on drowning my sorrows with alcohol, but not today and I have painted out the darkness.


On a positive note, Sylvia has my card and wallet.
It would be possible to go down the bank and get an over the counter withdrawal, but I am not going to do that as I feel I am strong enough today in using art to get strength as well as using prayer.

So I have been inspired to create some art work which I would not only write that I am pleased with, but its exorcised negative feelings and destructive thoughts.
Without further ado my beloved brothers and sisters I shall share my art with you.





 Above and below are similar shots, but I moved the camera slightly for the above image. Sometimes I rotate the camera as I hit the shutter, but not today!








                    These two you can turn your
                     head sideways to see as they
                     are meant to be.


                      These two also. Turn your
                       heads.


                     You should get it by now.

                      See where I have signed
                      them. The one below you
                      are meant to see two ways!

  Okay folks, this is all for today. Know that you are loved and I am persisting in creating more & better art to share with you and others. Your bro Peter

  

No comments: