Thursday 7 July 2016

`Today is a time to look at my creative work from the last two decades.`

Good day to you folks. You can always visit my galleries on this site to see more of my work, but I am constructing todays blog especially to see if I can get a shot at a bursary.

Firstly I am not putting any pictures of the cabinet work I made pre head-injury whilst spending six years in a special hospital in Crowthorne Berkshire. This is because I cannot find the camera lead to download them.

Oops, I found the camera lead and did put on a table I made in Broadmoor. Turning both the legs on a lathe and the two knobs on the draw.


                            So below is my self, or head. Which the corn-rolls my partner plaits are a bit tired.
 



                                                   These two works may have more done!


      I wanted to present a photo of me laying submerged in a stream but can I lay my mouse on it right now? Of course not. I was explaining to a lady on the phone earlier that I dont personally like the term disabled or disabled artist. I do not also as many of my peers do, have a `head-injury` The only part of my head damaged through my late beloved wife`s suicide, was my brain and so I have brain damage. This has handicapped me and so I have to work that much harder to be a winner. (Here is a tip for any of you who unlike me bet on horse races. In the handicap race its often the horse with the most added weight that wins!)
So folks this is all for todays blog and so toodle pip for now. Be safe and know that you are loved.
Your brother in art, Peter G Kimble
   ( O yes you can always enter `the artist P G Kimble into Google images or if you want to see where I did some of my art from 1979 -1986 then type in `Broadmoor Special Hospital.`
     Would you Adam and Eve it I found the camera lead and so here is my latest work.

                                                Sorry, not this self portrait. I like reflections!


  Above is one view of an oak table I made whilst a patient at Broadmoor Special Hospital, which incidentally was the only hospital I couldn't discharge myself from!










                                                    My front door, which is a work in progress,
                                                    as I find more discarded signs to adorn it. 
                                                  
                       A chair with my art stuck onto it!

                                                    Gargoyles head has moved !!! Holy Joe.

   

No comments: