Monday 18 July 2016

When the going gets tough the tough leave the bottle and start painting.

Hi folks. I can never say never, but I can tell you that on my son Harry`s immortal soul and my son Joshua`s mortal soul; I didn`t touch a drop of the demon drink yesterday and I don`t intend today. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

Its taken me too many years for it to finally get into my thick head, but I no longer need to punish myself by imbibing poison! They can sell it others, but not me any more. Sherry gets your merry. Whisky makes you frisky. Be a great mate and buy a round of Buds...  Its all horse shit, bullshit and baloney. 

I will no longer drown my sorrows. I have ordered online some Nootropics and cognitive enhancement medication. So brothers and sisters I shall tell you more about them when they come. I am continuing also each day to take Horny goat weed capsules & 100 mg tablets of Thiamine.     

I look forward to having a sober clear head and taking some Alpha GPC Memory, Learning, Cognitive enhancers.  The Sunifiram should last me quite a while as its best not to take every day. So I shall try every other day for a week and then have a week off it!  This is of course if it all comes. The best laid plans of mice and men etc!

Now to my latest art. Has my new, happy, positive and sober being come out in my latest art? You judge.










 Have a good day my beloved brothers and sisters.
Know that you are loved and please pass this on.
Your bro, Peter. ps, I must remember to ask my step Dad to give me my step ladder back. Oh, dont groan.
  

No comments: