Wednesday 2 April 2014

Just my art for now. You do know though that you are loved! I hope so and if you need reasurrance then as with an apostle in the Bible I can say that I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me! Now do you get it. I love you and all creation.

Lets my wonderfully loved brothers and sisters go straight into photos of art produced by yours truly yesterday and today.






















        
 Good stuff from elsewhere will slip into my blogs when its important and inline with my ethos...

   Get involved here: www.autismspeaks.org/liub


                     Has this shot below sneaked in from another work!
                                                Yes it has. It wanted to be seen by you so much..
 Have a great day brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your bro in art and Christ,
Peter.

No comments: