Thursday 3 April 2014

There's only one day at a time here, then it's tonight and then tomorrow will be today again.

So here we are my brothers and sisters. I have been cleaning up the puppy/Maisy`s pooh, which she had loosely shared evenly all around the living room.
Its a good job I did some good art last night to share with you now, this afternoon.

Oh, before hand and as this is my blog to tell you about all sorts of things and that which are not things yet, but may be loves and yearnings; I took mother to our Thursday morning communion service at All Saints Church here in Luton and the priest Father David had brought in a book to lend me. The book is Sadhana a Way to God by Anthony de Mello s.j. Well, I shall be looking at that a little later, but for now will post photos of some of our  latest art which has come to be through me for us all to appreciate or not!























       Bye for now my wonderful brothers and sisters. You may not be many looking at  my blogs but you are beloved.. Your bro Peter.

No comments: