Thursday 17 April 2014

Our dream is possible, but we have to wake up and create a better reality.

Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters..
I had a good sleep and vaguely remember having a good dream whilst asleep. 
Now though I want good dreams to remember whilst awake.
Lets wake up and smell the coffee.
I got up early and took Maisy over the sports field. Here below is a photo I took a couple of hours or so ago.



 “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar


 “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller



 “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” - Maya Watson


 “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha


 
                                              “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle


 “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler


 “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” - Harvey Fierstein

Although you can see these quotes were bought into being by individuals other than us, at our core we are all one and can claim them and own them as our own..  Peter G Kimble & YOU



I love you and pray this day is
Good
for you and that goodness
emanates for us and through us, as
ONE. 




          “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley


 “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma


“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis

 You all have a great day my adorable brothers and sisters and know that you are loved.
Peter G Kimble

No comments: