Tuesday 29 April 2014

Once again Maisy the Dogue De Staff gets in the blog. Plus of course photos of my art which YOU are the first to see after God and me!

Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters.

I drove over to Cambridge yesterday to visit Harry, my twelve year old son, who is winning the battle against Leukemia. My thanks to those of you who are praying for us.

I have been using art as always, to out any negative thoughts and emotions. Instilling only a positive attitude and feelings.

So, without any further ado I will - as I sit here with a Rooibos  tea - get on with the blog.


 Here is Maisy having a kip on the sofa this morning!
Now though, below is the art.


I am excited about the future and I am that.


  I love my family even if they do not understand me completely.


 There is a good reason I was paired with this perfect family.


  I listen with love to this inner conflict and reflect on it until I get to peace around it.


 . I may not understand the good in this situation yet but it is there.


 I am the creator of my existence and I am Love.


 Wonderful thing unfold before me.


 . I know the situation will work out for my highest good.


 Nervousness surrounding what I want to do is a good sign.


  I trust my inner light and intuition to guide me.


 I trust myself.



 . I am drawing from my inner strength and inner light.


I am a unique child of this world.


I have every bit as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.

 I focus on breathing and grounding myself.


 I take pleasure in my own solitude.

 
  I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.


I love and approve of myself.

                                                             
This is it for today's blog folks. Please pass it to others, along with the love we should all be centering upon. Your bro Peter.

No comments: