Wednesday 16 April 2014

Painting not drowning.. My youngest son is still battling Leukemia and I am doing my hardest to be strong for both my sons.



Leukemia OUT OF MY SON NOW!

GRRRR I am mad at that cancer and want to kill it with my `bear` hands. I will have to be content to use my heart and mind..

Pray with my family with me please, for Harry to get better. Also pass this on. 

Thank you..

***

Now for some of my latest art
which after God
&me, you are
the first to
see.


 




 



 





 I do hope my brothers and sisters that Harry will win his biggest battle and then when he gets back to his and Joshua's boxing club it will seem like childs play in comparison to the enemy he has defeated with the grace of God!

I also hope of course that you have enjoyed my art which for me is a creative expression of hope for good things to come unto you and me.
When I say `things` this is not limited to the material, but the spiritual and emotional also.
Every so often I question if I have no intimate loving relationship with a lady, because I am meant to be of the third order! ( a celibate un-ordained monk) or as I have put my life in Gods hands, then He is waiting for my sons to be open to women coming into our lives..

Yeah I sigh and by and by must pick myself up by my bootstraps and say that fortitude is inside!
You all have a good day and if anyone does want to maybe be an E friend then send me a line to petgkimb@gmail.com

Best wishes for all to have a great day. 
Peter G Kimble  
 ps. This below is a painting done not long ago which I came across the image just now and wanted to add for you.

 
 

No comments: