Wednesday 17 September 2014

All bar two photos in todays blog come from the same painting. No prize to those who spot which ones, but you get my thanks for coming here.



Good day my brothers and sisters. I am starting over the last day or two to come to the conclusion that I am justifiably depressed and its healthy for me to try and let it be and bare fruit.  This perhaps needs to be done so as to really live to the full and let go of the weight of my parents deaths and then my beloved wife Tracy`s. This last also gave me the loss of memory. Then when my second wife ran off with our lodger, this to was a loss, although not one that didnt also bring a bit of relief from criticism and nag nag nagging. 

So first I have to get to the point where I can let out all the grief and hurt. Bottling it up is not the solution and the bottles of rum and beer cost a lot more here than they did the six years we lived in the Philippines..      
  

                      There may be anger and rage to come out and can we see some of it above?
                        Better to get it out with a paintbrush and thanks, than with guns and tanks.
                            The line above was put it using artistic licence as I wanted it to rhyme
.
n


                       Can you see where I saw the head of Snoopy the dog trying to form? When I saw this `Peace` I thought, `shall I get a very fine brush of tool and mark in the ear mouth and nose?` As you see the answer at the time was no, but we can usually come back to our work. Leastwise whilst we are still alive.  I cant even think and say to you that I hope I am still alive when you read this, as not everyone that reads this blog does so on the day they were posted and so I may be scattered to the wind as dust when you do so if its like, a hundred years from today!
  















It may be selfish to say that I am glad my son overcome and won the battle against Leukaemia. As at the time his body was fighting it I thought to myself, I hope if he wins through this he doesn't have a lot more devastating trials. Some others breeze through life and I am not complaining, just remonstrating if thats the right word. I have had it now, with loss, and I am claiming my rightful share of gain. I want to gain recognition for the work I do, be it in art or on the spiritual path and in all relationships with all life. I want to become centred and balanced so as to attract a similar love into my life. 
 I am going the whole hog here and even seriously considering going back to being a vegetarian. 
Me and at least one of my sons are taking Maisy to dog training tonight and so now its nearly 3pm I will close with the prayer for us all here to become a bit better each day, in a loving way. Also they may some who like me, need to love ourselves more than we have. Stop turning away from the right way and open ourselves up to love. Love others and let them love us.. Peace and love to you and all being.
Peter G Kimble    ps. I do try to respond to post but please give me a proper email address, once again mine is petgkimb@gmail.com  :-)  
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this . Here is my webpage ... single in delaware on

No comments: