Thursday 18 September 2014



Good day all and one to something I came across and am going to share. I dont know what its going to be like, but as its about 3pm here, just gone, then its a good time of day for me to close my eyes, relax and give an opportunity to help in positive change.




 Listen to what happens when we still our thoughts. See thoughts as clouds passing in the sky. Notice them but do not pay any attention to them and wait again for the silence of mind and heart that will allow us a respite from this hectic wonderful world.    Peace and love to you and all beings. 








After listening this came to me.

In this Light
    I am healthy and whole
In this Light
    I am a pure soul
In this Light
   I receive abundance to be free
In this Light
   My dreams come to be
In this Light
   I am blessed to Me.

Seek The Christian Light, Not The Christian Right....Harness the glow from within and learn to see what you already know.
Your brother in Christ, Peter.
  P.S. I have been very busy today that I haven't posted any photos, nor called this a Fish on Friday blog. I do ask you my wonderful brothers and sisters, young and old, to look up `#We Are N` as I am and I am praying for all who are persecuted and killed for their faith in following the God of Love... Blessings upon you and your loved ones..  

No comments: