Monday 8 September 2014

Good News. I shall be going to see my work at The Royal Academy of Arts in London on Friday.

Good day to you one and all. There is a smile on my face. The sun is shining outside and I am warm and loving inside, hopefully to be projected out to you and all!

As I said in the title, I am going to see my work at an exhibition at The Royal Academy on Friday.
So I would ask for those of you who pray, kindly pray that I may get a break and start being better known as an artist..

I am not sure I can justify carrying on as an relatively unknown artist with its great emotional, but meagre monetary rewards! Watch this space! (That doesnt mean I am going to go swimming out to sea again and this time not turn back.) I meant, stop spending money on paper and paint! I know I can create art without money, but it still costs time.. I am not with my art, able at the moment to help the orphans in the Philippines that I miss, nor the street children I would sometimes help. Both my mother and my sons need me here in England at the moment. I shall leave it all in the hands of God.

Those of you who pray, or believe in the power of positive thought, then I beg you to do this for me to become a well selling, or known artist! More for my sons than for me... My two teenage sons, Joshua and Harry. (Harry is in remission from Leukemia and our thanks go to all who prayed for him.)
The boys and there mother are going to be homeless soon, as the landlady of the house they have been renting for years wants it back to live in herself.
So many in the family are looking for a suitable house for them to move to. We may have to chip in to help their mother pay the rent, as otherwise they would find themself on the street. Not literally though as my two sons often stop here with me. Harry has his own room and Joshua likes to sleep on the sofa, or pull a mattress out from behind the sofa and sleep on that on the floor. It has at times been hard for Joshua having to live with me. Especially the months Harry and his mum were in Adenbrooks  Hospital Cambridge.
Heck its hard for me at times living with this darn acquired brain injury. Shame that when Tracy died she left me with that, but no good crying over spilt milk. I will proberbly have a cry at my loss of a beloved wife to depression and for the two year old me who lost his mother to cancer of the brain. 
           Maybe this below conveys some loss!     
 

         
                        This one is still drying in between coats and may have more done to it!


                                Model acting but not a real model prisoner. Its only an advert I like.


                      I like the way that the picture becomes out o focus at the top.

    Texture and colour. As well as the lines. Although the blue is trying to be dominant, its pushed back by           un-spiraling snake. Dont get sidetracked by my use of not exactly real word, It best fits the meaning!
  








Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and pass this on with thanks. 

                                   FIN    

No comments: