Friday 5 September 2014

Yesterday I was a day ahead of the rest of the world and today I am back with you in synchronization.

Yes folks, today is the day for the real fish on friday. So sit back and enjoy my art accompanied by some quotes 
from another brother.

I would ask for those of you who pray, if you can pray that next Friday when I present slides of my art and talk about them, that it goes well. Oh how great it would be to make some decent money selling some of the hundreds of paintings I have stored here in this two bed apartment!
 








  
                    It is divinity that shapes, not only your ends, but also your acts, your words and thoughts.


   


   












A

               
                 Thinking of disease constantly will intensify it. Feel always 'I am healthily in body and mind'.


          Have a good day my brothers and sisters and pass this on. You are so loved.
             Your brother Peter G Kimble
                                     

No comments: