Monday 19 September 2011

Welcome my sisters and brothers to a peaceful blog today.


My neighbour sent me this photo that he took of the moon, a few nights ago. Its serene and I would like to share some writing it made me contemplate. whilst the author is the wonderful Ernest Holmes, this is from me to you.
Learn how to think abundantly. Think of the vastness of everything, the limitlessness of space, the numberless grains of sand on the seashore-how abundant, how lavish nature is! Learn to see abundance in everything, to multiply the good you already possess. Be consciously one with the law of abundance. Expectancy will speed your progress. Say:
I believe the Law of good will bring every
good and perfect thing to me and will bless
everyone I contact.
Now think of the thing you desire, and say:
I know that the Law of Good is operating
upon this idea.
I speak this word with implicit confidence,
belief and acceptance.
I know that it shall not return unto me void.
I know that I shall experience the good
which I now affirm.
...........................................................
Moon & Sun Yin & Yang Hot & Cold
The sun has lit up my whole apartment now and has revealed to me something I hadn't noticed before. The `Peace` of stain glass art which done before I went off to the Philippines for six yearsis all prime colours exept for the small bit of orange. I took for inspiration an abstract painting. I wanted to make an artpiece which could be appreciated by amongst other, those with limited, or no eyesight. The textured glass and the lead are very tactile. Of course in the early morning it will feel different as cold, to the mid afternoon!
Peace, Love and Soham to all my brothers & sisters. Those who can read this and those who are unable to. Especially the children at the orphanage I would visit outside Cagayan De Oro, in the Philippines. May God bless all beings and eventually bring them home.
Your brother, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: