Monday 20 January 2014

Art, love and blessings to all people, especially those who hate or despise us..

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.  Today I am sharing my painting which you are the first to see after I am putting the paint on paper for initially you and any you may wish to pass my blog on to!

I have been going through a dark night of the soul, where I have fallen so low in my self or ego, that I have been bemoaning the fact that since my late beloved wife, Tracy died leaving me with a head-injury, I have not had another real true loving relationship with a woman. Indeed my sons mother and I came together for six or so years to bring two wonderful sons into the world! Yet this turned out to be a marriage of convenience and did not last long after our coming to live in my house here in the UK from the beautiful home in the Philippines.

What to do is to get out any grief for lost relationships and hurts in the art which is pictured and shared with you below.

I have broken free from hopelessness to have great expectations for my two wonderful boys.
My job is not yet done and there is a new hope springing up within me, that when I am right-
spirited enough for a great woman to come into my life and me hers, then it will be.
This does not negate the necessity for prayer and with this stated I ask for your prayers that
I will become the right man for this woman to recognize with a joyful heart and radiant spirit.  















                                This is the end only of this blog. I pray
             for unity love and peace for all who see
             my art and read these words as well as for
             those who dont.  Blessings upon you, my
             brothers and sisters.. Peter G Kimble      

No comments: