Sunday 26 January 2014

Just painting to live and loving life to paint and love you all and all in it!

A blooming good day to you from a moment in time here in Luton where its been pretty much raining all day.

Here though is oodles of my latest art for you to be the first to see..

I photographed it not twenty minutes ago, not even ten, but somewhere in-between.

It will  - that which is wet now - change a little as it dries. Flatten and lose most of the sheen.
But I am content with it as it is now and so captured the shots I like, to share here with you my beloved.








    Diving into art, life and prayer for me, you and everyone.
 


                         Reaching out above to usher someone or is
              swimming away. This is what I imagine for
              now, but may well see something else tomorrow.
                       




















                      The painting above for me is a sensual one.
 
                     This above was shot out of focus to give
                                           it an effect of transience and translucence. 
 
Hoping that the rest of this day is as good for you as it is right now for me and that is wonderfully serene. Your bro Peter.

No comments: