Saturday 25 January 2014

Saturdays blog and its art which only came into being through me today.


 Greetings and blessings to you all this day.

Here my brothers and sisters are some shots of paintings by me, accompanied by quotes from others for our meditation. (or medication?)


“I am interested in art as a means of living a life; not as a means of making a living.” 
 

“We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” ~Albert Einstein
 



“Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self.” ~Jean-Luc Godard




”When it is working, you completely go into another place, you’re tapping into things that are totally universal, completely beyond your ego and your own self. That’s what it’s all about.” ~Keith Haring





“The object isn’t to make art, it’s to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable.” ~Robert Henri

 



”Creative work is not a selfish act or a bid for attention on the part of the actor. It’s a gift to the world and every being in it. Don’t cheat us of your contribution. Give us what you’ve got.” ~Steven Pressfield
 
 
 

" I dont live to paint art, but create art to survive. It keeps my soul buoyant when my mind wants my body to swim out to sea."  ~ Peter G Kimble

Have a good evening/morning/day.. Your bro Peter G Kimble 

No comments: