Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome to you. Love and blessings to you and thanks also. You are so loved.

Today my brothers and sisters I will post some photos taken today of some of my latest art, which now you are the first to see after me.














                            These two are very similar but they are not the same. Can you see the difference?

         Below I have zoomed out a bit on the above shot.









 So my brothers and sisters, as well as those yet to realize that we all come from the same source; all the shots above come from this picture below. Have a good day and know that you are loved. 

I will share with you that I am waiting patiently for another true love myself, since my beloved Tracy died and am aware that she may not come to me in this lifetime, but it is good to live in hope.
         Talking of hope as well as faith.
 If you feel you know the spiritual being in female form who I may be led to meet then please tell me at petgkimb@gmail.com 

This below is the whole `Peace` that the above photos came from. Know that you are loved and spread love and joy today and always. Your brother Peter. :-)
 
                                                                    FIN

No comments: