Tuesday 21 January 2014

Think good thoughts speak good words and do good art. I am loving everybody and all there is was and may be.

Good day brothers and sisters. Now this is a good as way as any to postpone the task my eldest sister sent me of housework.

I went over the cricket field and then walked around the lake in Wardown Park here in Luton. A few of us meet up most mornings and the dogs help exercise each other. I didnt take my camera which was regretful as there would have been some good shots on this misty morning.

Here Maisy is back home and resting on the couch.

 Well folks, I have lots of images of recent painting to share with you. So without further ado, here we go. 



                            “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”

      “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.”
         ― Søren Kierkegaard


 “Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.”
Søren Kierkegaard, The Concept of Anxiety: A Simple Psychologically Orienting Deliberation on the Dogmatic Issue of Hereditary Sin


  My late beloved Tracy used to say, "Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace and Grace is a little girl with a
    dirty face". Why am I sharing this with you, you may well ask. Its because I am waiting to see if there will
    be another women who comes into my life whom I can love without limit and with abandon! There we go
    and now its out here in the universe there is more chance she will be a real person whom could even seek
    me out. No crazies or stalkers please, like in two and a half men.
 
 
All the world and me need right now is Love sweet love and yes I get it from family and my dog and still
    want more. Is that believable? I shall wait though for miss right to appear and will not be concerned much
    overly if she is not to be in this lifetime, as this will pass soon enough in the eternity we have!


“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.” 



                    “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”


 “The Bible is very easy to understand. But we Christians are a bunch of scheming swindlers. We pretend to be unable to understand it because we know very well that the minute we understand, we are obliged to act accordingly.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Provocations: Spiritual Writings of Kierkegaard



 “People understand me so poorly that they don't even understand my complaint about them not understanding me.”
        

               “The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins.”



 “A fire broke out backstage in a theatre. The clown came out to warn the public; they thought it was a joke and applauded. He repeated it; the acclaim was even greater. I think that's just how the world will come to an end: to general applause from wits who believe it's a joke.”


“To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.” Take note, the sister who is putting
off contacting me, and I dont mean a sibling! Your bro Peter.   










This poem was found on a wall in Calcutta by Mother Theresa







People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred - love them anyway



If you do good people may accuse you of selfish motives.  Do good anyway



If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies - Succeed anyway



The good you do today maybe forgotten tomorrow.  Do good anyway.



Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable.  Be honest and transparent anyway


What you spend years building maybe destroyed overnight.  Build anyway
People who really want help may attack you if you help them.  Help them anyway
Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt.  Give the world your best anyway.




                         
  

                     Above is the last work I will share with you all my beloved for today.
                     Will you join me  now in getting up out of the chair and have a little dance about
                  chanting, I    am    loving    and    I  am   loved!

                                                   FIN

No comments: