Tuesday 18 November 2014

Updated... Good day to you all. Here are some photos from my recent paintings which after God and me, you are the first to see..



Blessings love and peace to you and all beings.

And a special welcome to our brothers and sisters in the Ukraine, who once again at this moment, today, the most visiting people to this blog and so I thank them.  
Along of course with the bottom of the list. As the saying goes, `even one person from a country is an individual to bless and give thanks for.`  Well maybe its wasnt a saying, but now it is! 
Finland
1
Portugal
1
The above sounds like it could me a soccer result. Below are todays stats from other countries, which could just as easily be a Rugby union or league result!

United States
37
France
16



I like the sense of movement in the above shot. Also I have come back today and enlarged this shot and we can now see a lot more detail..

A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl. ~ Stephan Hoeller



Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. ~ Helen Keller



 In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus


 Issue a blanket pardon. Forgive everyone who has ever hurt you in any way. Forgiveness is a perfectly selfish act. It sets you free from the past. ~ Brian Tracey

I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you and I thank you.. - Peter G Kimble to all.

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. ~ Chinese Proverb


Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~ Japanese proverb



Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer.~ Dorothy Rowe




Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. ~ Helen Keller


Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius.


The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can change his life by changing his attitude of mind. ~ William James


I may come back and add some more quotes later, but for now I must drive to my mothers and take her to the doctors for her flu jab ( I did! indeed!..)  Peace and love to you. Please pass this on. Your bro Peter.

No comments: