Monday 3 November 2014

Today's blog is brought to you from an overcast Luton town. 

Though I am pleased to say that inside this humble abode it is dry and warm..  So without further ado I will share some photos of my latest works which after God and me, you are the first to see.
I will accompany these with some of the positive statements I use and suggest that if you want to use them and get them to seep into your subconscious mind, then repeat each one three times.

Every day I feel more compassionate and fear less.

Desire for God/love alone gives us freedom.

Desire for material things leads to suffering.  (This does not mean we have no need for material things, as our bodies and the ground we walk on is made from materials. All that is material though will pass and yes even the sun will at one point burn out. Just keep in mind that all that will pass is not important as what is eternal and focus on this power of love. 

 

 I am a healing agent. x3

I visualize easily. x3

I creat hoy, happiness, health and love wherever I am. x3 



 Change is growth and I accept change easily. x3


 I am a healing agent. People are usually pleased to see me. x3


I am a master of focus and concentration. x3


 I trust myself and I trust my impressions. x3


I am a gift,I am a gift to others and I am grateful for this x3



I recognize the illusion. Only the eternal is real. x3


I am at ease with myself and all around me. Bless all. x3 


I see holiness in all. Good things come to me. x3


I am that I am. x3

 My body is strong and alert. x3

I am abundant. x3

I accept peace and love. x3




 At times its useful to look at a thing from a different angle. x3

I am safe. x3

I am relaxed. x3

I am calm. x3 

So far these are the stats for today. Some may say thats not many people from the whole world or even from one street in one little town. But my friends its not the quantity of people that look at my blog - just look at the millions sitting in-front of mindless television programs getting programmed by big brother.. No its the quality of you that read this that I care about.. Dont get me wrong its not that I dont care about mindless masses, its just that they would not get what I am about and creating..  When one of them says their child can do better art than me, I respond its funny you dont say that you can! Children are much closer to our creative God as they havent been seperated from `His` love for as long! 

France
39
United States
37
United Kingdom
7
Russia
4
Ukraine
4

 There are often more than two ways to see a thing and they all may be the right way at one time or another. 

Though my brothers and sisters some may say this is the end of today's blog, if you pass it on some one else, then in a way it isn't the end!
 Blessings and love to you and all you encounter. Please pass this on.. Your brother Peter.


No comments: