Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wednesdays blog. Peace and love to all..Warmongers and peacemongers alike, you are all loved despite your choice to accept this or not!



Without further ado, lets post pics of my art.
(okay plus some words to meditate/pray over if thou so desires.) 


Life is more than food, and the body
more than clothes... Consider how the lilies grow.
They do not labour or spin.
Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all
his splendour was dressed like one of these.
If that is how God clothes the grass
of the field, which is here today,
and tomorrow is thrown into the fire,
how much more will he clothe you, O
you of little faith!

Luke 12:23, 27, 28


Holy Spirit I allow Almighty God to
control and empower my daily life.


" Commit you way unto the Lord, trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass" (Psalm 37:5)








This is what the Lord says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercised kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 9:23,24

This is the kind loving God I believe and the son Christ whom I follow. Thank God that when I fall I have the Holy Spirit on earth to help me up again and again. For if I was judged on my own goodness I would have perished many times over, but God came from Heaven to earth to die for me and my misdeeds.. Now I try every day to think good thoughts, speak good words and do godly deeds! May God bless you who now reads these words. Your bro Peter.   



The just shall live by faith, for without faith it is impossible to please the Lord.. This faith is not in our selves alone, but in the almighty power and grace of God.









Have a good day and know that we are loved to an extent beyond our comprehension. Lets allow brothers and sisters, this sacred love into our hearts and minds and then have it shine out about us!

                             FIN

No comments: