Friday 5 December 2014

Fish on Friday...

Today is a good day and as if to assure me of such a bird just sang outside this humble abode.

Good day brothers, sisters and all who do not yet see us as such...


I just watched 

A Message To Humanity!

curtsy of;  
  http://humanityawakens.wordpress.com

Didnt get this when I put it into the search engine, but will try the one below.

So now I am going to see if this below works on YouTube;

WARNING: This 8 Minute Film will Make you Cry 

Yep, well it didn't make me cry! So don't know what it did for you. Did anyone else think it was kind of corny.?So this has got me prepped for today`s blog!  So folks around the world, you may be interested to know that this day and week, most views have been from brothers and sisters from the Ukraine. Thank you. 


Now I am going to post lots of photos of paintings done in the last day or so. No more than three or four days and in fact most of the work actually done yesterday.




















                 Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away sins.

These below are painted like its not been painted and has come about by accident. Sometimes we see this in nature or by man-made means. Where is the purpose? Rain or sea can erode rocks and we see either patterns that catch our imagination, or colours, shapes!













 This below is an exception to the rest
of the photos in that is was painted
prior to the last couple of days,
and may have already been
posted, but reminds me
of what I am going
through!














 Please if you like my work, share it with others. I don't benefit from being a poor artist, getting by on a small works pension and government income support benefits. The more people that like my work, then the closer it comes being available for sale!  Demand is what it needs and then the market will have to open for it!  Anyone who can help me in getting known more widely can contact me at petgkimb@gmail.com  An agent or manager would have to work on a commission only (Ok, plus the odd or even, free painting now and then.) basis.. Oh yes my brothers and sisters, most of the views this day and week have been from the Ukraine and so thank you folks for I assume appreciating 
my work.

c

 I pray that you have a good day and give and receive blessings. 



Your brother in art, life and love.
Peter.

 Fin

No comments: