Monday 1 December 2014

What have I been doing in the last five days? Not much except PAINTING...

Hi folks and as I said in the blog title, I am concentrating on my art today...  Creating works of art to deal with feelings of loss. Loss of my parents before growing up and then of course my beloved late wife, Tracy...
So its aright isnt it to be a bit depressed at times. The positive thing to do and this I am not quite there yet; is to get in touch with those feelings of loss, sadness and grief.     

 Sometimes the only thing that has kept me going, is knowing my death would be devastating on my two teenage sons.. I am glad though I have the ability to use art as a lifeline and expression of my presence here on the planet..
Cannot always summon up the energy or enthusiasm for housework.. Oh to be a well known artist and have an income which enables me to have a cleaner. I could always fall in love and have a wonderfully creative women whose income allows her this privilege!  Dreams can become reality. What do you think. Answers to petgkimb@gmail.com

    
                       I like this one. Its both mellow and starting to settle.

              Thought I wouldnt ignore the feelings and so included a strong blue in this.






























                                                    This works for me both ways around!






A pensive self shot.

                                           What do you reckon ladies, not a bad bod for 50`s?







These next two images I bring to you via Sonya Stewart.






Thanks Sonya.


    This is also a somber shot. And I will leave you here today with this. Blessings upon you and may you be well my beloved brothers and sisters.. Youe brother in art and the spirit of eternal love, Peter G Kimble

No comments: