Saturday 21 February 2015

Art I started last Saturday and left all week to finish today.



Good day folks and when I say I started this following `Peace` last Saturday, I mean on the large sheet of paper. Some of the paintings that were cut up to go into it could have been made by me months, or even a year or more before!


                      Obvious, or not,  I would like it to be mounted with a border and then framed
                      with deep sides on the frame so the glass does not squash the paper thats raised
                      up quite high from the white background.


I may not have mentioned this before, but I have a work in The Artspace at The Tavistock Centre in London until 31st March 2015 and there is a price on it of £250.
Here is a photo of my canvas
below. 


Have a good weekend my beloved brothers and sisters. Your bro Peter.

No comments: