Thursday 5 February 2015

Good day and blessings and love to all. Are you ready for oodles of art!


Brothers and sisters, its cold outside and it was snowing overnight, so I thought that firstly I would show you a shot of one of my paintings below with a bit of animation.




Thank you for coming and visiting my blog.
As is sometimes the case, I will post photos from just one artwork below. Today my brothers and sisters I am sharing an art `Peace` that has taken I am not sure how long, as I have cut up and pasted small sections from so many paintings on top of a large painting.

All these shots I am sharing with you are in my estimation individual works in the same manner that we are individuals. Yet at the bottom you will see the one work they have all been taken from. I would ask that you - as I have done today - notice that unlike many of my blogs - there are no sayings or writings in between each picture. This is as I would like you as I have done, to clear your minds of the chattering monkey thoughts. Be still from thoughts and just without reasoning take in the sights and let love into your being.

 For this is what I am sharing with you my beloved brothers and sisters in doing and presenting my work to you. 









































                                                                        
                                                                             Fin.


No comments: