Thursday 26 February 2015

Create meditate rearange dont worry about strange. LOVE in all feeling working resting resisting and assisting.

Good day and those of you that pray please pray for those of us Christians who are being persecuted in countries like Syria and elsewhere. Often losing their homes and livelihoods if not there lives!

I am not able to do much more than pray for them at the moment and ask for your positive thoughts of healing and reconciling, or prayers.

I am an artist and can share my creativity with your good selves. 


   am connected to the divine energy of the universe that fills me with security
































Sorry folks but my alarm is going which tells me I have to take the car round to my brother Alans. May get time to write more above later. We will see. Have a good day and know that you are loved. You bro Peter.

No comments: