Sunday 19 August 2012

Eve post. Todays art progresses or regresses. The choice is yours.


      LOVE YOU ALL MORE EVERY DAY


                                                   This was todays painting mirror image.







    Here I added some written characters just from my subconscious or so I think!




                                                    If though anyone can read this then is it nonsense?


                                          Below I take a shot using a punk filter and like this
                                                                            result.



Now my brothers and sisters. Unlike my two wonderful sons who are half Filipino blood and all the stronger for it; I am a mixture in recent centuries of British blood, mostly English. One of our saints, in fact the patron saint of among others is St Patrick who was said to have written the following.


    God Of All

Our God is the God of all,
The God of heaven and earth.
Of the sea and the rivers;
The God of the sun and of the moon
and of all the stars;
The God of the lofty mountains
and of the lowly valleys
He has His dwelling around heaven and earth,
and sea, and all that in them is.

      St Patrick    

   
Its coming up to 9pm here in Luton and so I must go and prepare for sleep. Leaving now with love and blessings to you. Bro Peter


No comments: