Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday and its a blog of art and stuff.



Good day and blessings to you.



                                 Here is my shadow, relaxed and waiting for more substance.

                                            Feet planted firmly on the ground. Relaxed, sunny.


A photo I took this morning, in which we are unable to see the sun, but can see the light emitted and enhancing these wonderful trees. I must say though that I recall being in a rain forest in the Philippines where the giant trees made these in comparison look like saplings!

Now for some pictures of the painting we created this morning and is still wet. I say we, yet understand that your input is so much more hands off than mine, yet in my mind more necessary! Or not. The jury is going to be out on this one for awhile and may well come back hung. 

   


                                                  Now for some mirror effect
 
                       



I do like that we can get all these images from the same painting. Also of course the painting will change as it drys. My favourite today is the original whole painting at the top of them. Maybe a part of my mind knew that before I put them on in what I thought was a random way! 

My thought for today which I offer to you, was penned originally by Freidrich Nietzche.

My Doctrine is : Live that thou mayest desire to live again-that is the duty-for in any case, thou wilt live again! 
                              I am now going to YOUTUBE and going to type in JOHN LENNOX_Faith is Delusional. (I would encourage you to do it if you have the time. OF COURSE LOOK AT IT!)
                           Have a good day and my thanks to you for looking at my blog.
                              Blessings and love to you all.       Peter  

No comments: