Saturday 11 August 2012

Saturday. Some art of mine plus wise words of Oswald Chambers.


Good day to you my brothers and sisters. Greetings and blessings from sunny Luton. I wont say its great to be back here as opposed  to in Yorkshire, but its not my will which I must do! So at least now I am back I get to paint some more.

This I painted yesterday.


 
My Doctrine is: Live that thou mayest desire to live again - that is the duty . For in any case, thou                  wilt live again!         Freidrich Nietzche


                                                    Prayer in the Father`s Hearing 
         Father, I thank Thee that Thou hast heard Me. John 11:41.
    When the Son of God prays, He has only one consciousness, and that consciousness is of His Father. God always hears the prayers of His Son, and if the Son of God is formed in me the Father will always hear my prayers. I have to see that the Son of God is manifest in my mortal flesh. "Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost," the `Bethlehem` of the Son of God. Is the Son of God getting His chance in me? Is the direct simplicity of the life of God`s Son being worked out exactly as it was worked out in His historic life? When I come in contact with the occurrences of life as an ordinary human being, is the prayer of God`s Eternal Son to His Father being prayed in me? "In that day ye shall ask in My name . . . " What day? The day when the  Holy Ghost has come to me and made me effectually one with my Lord.
  Is the Lord Jesus Christ being abundantly satisfied in your life or have you got a spiritual `strut` on? Never let common sense obtrude and push the Son of God on one side. Common sense is a gift which God gave to human nature; but common sense is not the gift of His Son. Supernatural sense is the gift of His Son; never enthrone common sense. The Son detects the Father; common sense never yet detected the Father and never will. Our ordinary wits never worship God unless they are transfigured by the indwelling Son of God. We have to see that this mortal flesh is kept perfect subjection to Him and that He works through it moment by moment. Are we living in such human dependence upon Jesus Christ that His life is being "manifested in our mortal flesh"?

The above is very powerful and is helpful to me in my journey away from flesh and towards spiritual love.  If I surrender my life to Christ, and this I have done, then I no longer have to do anything or think anything to be saved. For if I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me, He shall do the transforming. So prayer for me is today focused on letting go of my desires and wishes, to wait upon Gods will!
Yes I miss Buster my loving German Sheepdog and have to trust He will go on to have a great life.
I do of course miss my departed first wife Tracy, who died so young; still in her twenties. Then of course I thank God for me second wife, who bore the two wonderful sons of ours, before going off to be with another man.  So now I am thinking to myself, if I trust in God then he will give me another love other than for Him alone, if this is His will. Trusting my life in His love means to know that if no other woman comes into my life, then this is the best possible life I can have. Of course He knows my thoughts on this and can see me using art to express my joy and my frustrations. The sadness and the glory. The journey I am taking is to escape the duality which most people think is all we can have whilst still on earth in this present incarnation.

I am now going to look for a couple more pictures to share with you my beloved brothers and sisters.

    
    This bit is dynamic. Its like I am saying, "I am moving on. Feel free to come with me awhile or stay where you are!"

                                I purposefully moved the camera to take the above shot. I like this
                                as it puts me intouch with the child within, that can see what `grown
                                ups have lost. (Not all grown ups of course. But most who think they
                                understand themselves and this universe!)
    This one little snippet of the bigger picture I can call, `The river from the rain to the sea.` You should
    feel free to call this and any of my painting whatever you like. Now this is making me smile, as we
    are all in this together, if and when we realize it or not.   Fair well this day and know if you can that
    you are so loved and its you that completes us all. Blessings peace and love to all. Pass it on.
    Brother Peter.                

No comments: