Wednesday 8 August 2012

Good day and blessings to you you, one and all.

Now my brothers and sisters. I ask those of you who do not trouble much about mulling over the deeper questions of life and beyond, to skip to the images further below.

 Quotes from the Dalai Lama born July 6th 1935;  (But since I am posting them on my blog then please see this as co-endosement by me!)

All major religions traditions carry basically the same message, that is love,  compassion and forgiveness. The important thing is that they should be part of our daily lives.

If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.

Where ignorance is our master, there is no real possibility of peace.

The purpose of our lives is to be happy. (my thoughts in regard to this are that this must enclude when it is in our power that we relieve the suffering of others.)

There are no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are are my temples; my philophy is kindness.

Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized bya sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and humanto human, but also human to other forms of life.

We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.

                                          Above is a birdbath and washing on the line in a
                                          sisters garden in Sheffield.
                                          A Henry Moore in Yorkshire sculpure park.   


                                         cow nearly one third covered with black looks at me! 


                          
                                          Now an almost completely white cow looks at me.
                                           Cows in a sculpture park. Good job!






A crane cranes to get in this wonderful sky.


I shall end this for today, with blessings, love and peace
to you all. Pass it on.
Yours, bro Peter

No comments: