Thursday 30 August 2012

Good day and blessing and love be upon us all

 Good day my brothers and sisters.


 This is the painting which came into being yesterday. The top photo being more or less as you would see if
looking at it here, as I do. Then are pictures using the camera effects. More on this anon.






















I have only been up for some twenty minutes. Having awoken from a most pleasant dream. I mention this not in passing, but to convey the importance dreams can play in understanding our inner and outer self. When this is realized in conjunction with the fact that there is really no self, which is separate from everything else. only then can the world be as one. Wont it be a wonder and glorious if this is the waking of the age of Aquarius. The dawn of a new age.

In my dream I was in a detached wooden building. I was upstairs and knew everybody around as brothers and sisters. We were next to a beach in the island of Luzon in the Philippines and it was good.

If it is to be, then I will get the opportunity to do some more painting and another blog later. For now I have to walk into the town for an appointment with a doctor, to discus the psychological effects of the drug - Interferon - which I am glad to say I have only four more weekly injections to take.

Have a good day and get strength and give it, knowing we are none of us alone, when we believe it. This is especially relevant to one person who has no access to internet, television or newspapers, yet is open to the knowledge that we are sending out prayers, using a power far beyond electricity.  Blessings, peace and love.

Brother Peter         

No comments: