Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday. Art, balloons and Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh on Christ.

Good day brothers, sisters and all beings. 

Welcome to my blog on a sunny Saturday here in Luton.





                                          First art I painted today and is drying.






Thich Nhat on Cultivating the Holy Spirit

Jesus Christ practised the cultivation of the Holy Spirit. Confirmation, the practice of the Sacrament called the Eucharist, all of these are aiming at cultivating the Holy Spirit in you. In a Buddhist temple, every time we hear a bell, there is another chance for Confirmation, for touching, for reviving, for being born again. And that is why at Plum Village we use not only the bell, but we also use the ringing telephone and the chiming clock. The clock offers music every fifteen minutes, and we receive the Holy Spirit. We touch the Holy Spirit, the mindfulness in us. The sight of a brother walking, a sister smiling. is also an opportunity for us to be reborn again. It is possible to remain mindful most of our daily life. That is the best way to cultivate the Holy Spirit in us.

                   ****************************************************************
So my friends, Thich is a brother of my own heart. I sometimes in my email account at talktalk, get the odd abusive mail from an atheist and thats fine as it gives me the opportunity to say sorry if I got something wrong, which upset them and that I am on a path to be at peace with all beings. Once we do that, then we cannot do anything else but ignore negative energy.

As my sons play fighting is getting to the point where it may more into serious fighting, I will sign off and give my attention with Christ consciousness to them.
 Peace and love to you all. Please pass it on in thought word and deed.
Your brother Peter.      

No comments: