Thursday 23 August 2012

Part two todays blog

                                                          More photos











                      I will share why I am not doing lots of writing, or copying spiritual writing.
                      Today,  Thursday,  apart from taking my mother and attending a communion
                      service, at church, this is the day I self inject my Interferon medication. This
                      has been been going on for about five months and thank goodness there are
                      only another four injections left. I say this, as it is a very strong drugs which
                      I have been getting some of the side effects. The best thing, was so far avoid
                      ing the heart failure.

                       Peace and love to you and all beings,
                       Peter.
                   

No comments: