Monday 13 August 2012

EVEN MORE ART AND FEW WORDS AT 5pm!

ART





                    This one above I had to share even though - more than the others - you can see
                    that it is still wet. I like the way that near the top left it looks like the corner of
                                                  of one painting is on top of another!

                                     This is like a photo of the image I was dreaming, where
                                      an elephant draped in purple started to materialise!


 
   WHAT CAN I SAY! LOVE THE COLOURS.  LOVE CRISP!
                                                              This is just great in small. would it work in BIG?


                           Yep and its just a shame I am unable to make this one bigger. Get close to the screen to get just a
                            taste of what I can see up close on the real thing. As always, it may or may not be better or worse
                            when its dry. Just like marriage. Nope not like marriage, maybe humour?


                          This is the painting taken using a mirror effect with the camera. Yep I like the result. Again, crisp lines! 


                           
         Looking at the above painting makes me wonder how much it will change 
when its dry! .
   Thats the great thing with having digital cameras and taking many shots.
More shots = more goals.
  
FIN

No comments: