Monday 13 August 2012

Photo Suppliment

I like this photo small, as it shows it at about the size it is on a bigger painting.

     
   Now, the photo below is large and yet it shows the dog much smaller than it is in real life!



I really like this photo. It is as if a dark veil is being drawn to the left to reveal a scene of devastation.
Its alright though, as the blood and bones are splattered in a dream which has been exercised on paper!

    Would you believe it, another dog has sneaked into the blog, with its grey and white coat and icy
     blue eyes.
       
                                 Yes this is darker and its a bit to the left and below the above.



                                          This is a different photo of a similar bit of  a painting
                                          in a photo a few above! I include it as I like its pastel
                                          look.
Okay brothers and sisters, this is all from me to you today and I am going off to do another painting. ttfn

Peter Kimble, the nimble.    

No comments: