Monday 15 July 2013

Art and love is my way to maintain a healthy balanced life. To find love and art in everything is the way which I joyfully follow my path.

Dear sisters and brothers, I shall start by sharing a few words by one of our departed sisters, Ann Frank. She said that no ones ever become poor by prayer!

Well yes, I have to admit that I for one have not become poor by prayer. On the other hand I have not become materially wealthy by art. I will though without any exaggeration yet with a little exasperation, say that my art may well have saved my life over these last three years or so (as may well have done the prayer!). Being able to work out both trials and tribulations. Love and anger. Loss and gain. Pleasure and pain. What is it about the duality of this material world that on one hand vex us to distraction/destruction and then on the other hand lift us up with struggle and drive to create!   

Now lets just look at some photos of my latest art.














Some days my brothers and sisters you must be content with seeing -and being the first to see after me- my painting and do not expect lots of writing.  Cannot the photo above convey at least a thousand and one words!

I will add a saying here which I came up with by altering a well known saying. `Cameras dont shoot people. People shoot people and so best to shoot each other with cameras, not guns!`

My love to you and all beings. Please pass this on and know my brothers and sisters that you are loved.
Peter.





No comments: