Thursday 4 July 2013

Thursday and its art created through me for us all.

Good day my brothers and sisters from around this small globe. Lets give a thought to all beings, no mind to the species in that suffering is universal.

                                                        
               

                                                                       ROMANS 12;9

Love

9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honour one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with God`s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
  14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; morn with those who mourn.
16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.            
                                                
  
  Interesting that in the last week this site has suddenly got a big following from Germany, of which I am thankful. Yet yesterday I met two German art students studying at the university here! Here I take a picture of one of the two young ladies taking a photo of her work. I had for the last week or so enjoyed when walking through the town centre, seeing the knitted sleeves on the trees and had wondered who had done them. Now I have met the artists!  

      I was just thinking my brothers and sisters at the times in life, like as a teenager when my father died and then in my thirties when my wife died. We can be - as the teenage me was - far from God and ever scream out in anguish, "God you cant exist or you wouldn't let this happen to me!" Yet in reality He is always closer to our own immortal soul than is our own awareness. He knows that we dont know our own souls as He does and He is ever patient, ever kind and ever loving.   So we must remember when we are troubled to never let life's hardships bring us to the state of mind where we become overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good! As it says in the good book.
O and it also says; May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  
 
   Above we must remember as the weather gets hotter, not to leave dogs locked up in cars; especially without water. They cannot sweat, but pant when their body overheats and so need more water to avert dehydration! Just dont leave them unattended.
  
    Here is a flower growing in one of the flower boxes on my balcony. I bow and prostrate myself to the creator of this delicate thing.




 JEREMIAH 3:11The Lord said to me, "Faithless Israel is more righteous than unfaithful Judah. 12. Go, proclaim this message towards the north:
"Return faithless Israel, `declares the
     Lord,
   `I will frown on you no longer,
for I am merciful,` declares the Lord,
   `I will not be angry for ever.
13Only acknowledge your guilt-
      you have rebelled against the Lord
            your God.
     you have scattered your favours to
             foreign gods
     under every spreading tree,"`
     and have not obeyed me,`"
                                declares the Lord.   
    14. "Return, faithless people," declares the lord, "for I am your husband. I will choose you-one from a town and two from a clan-and bring you to Zion.
 19"I myself said,

   "`How gladly would I treat you like

         sons
      and give you a desirable land,
      the most beautiful inheritance of any
          nation.`
     I thought you would call me `Father`
         and not turn away from following
             me.

20But like a woman unfaithful to her
             husband,
        so you have been unfaithful to me, O
             house of Israel,"
                                  declares the Lord.  

   21A cry is heard on the barren heights,
           the weeping and pleading of the
                people of Israel,
        because they have perverted their ways
             and have forgotten the Lord their
                   God.



22Return, faithless people;
    I will cure you of backsliding."

  "Yes, We will come to you,

     for you are the Lord our God.

JOHN 19

19 Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged.2The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe 3and went up to him again and again, saying, "Hail, king of the Jews!" And they struk him in the face.
 4Once more Pilate came out and sid to the jews, "Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that I find no basis to a charge against him."5When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, "Here is the man!"
 6As soon as the chief priests and the officials saw him, they shouted "Crucify! Crucify!"...................

Thank God for his mercy as it endures forever...    



This is your brother and a brother of Jesus Christ, Lao Tzu and all the saints, praying for you to have a good day and to know you are so loved. Blessings and love, Peter. 




















No comments: