Wednesday 3 July 2013

Whatever you do for the least of my people you do for me.



Good day my brothers and sisters. Those of you who live in Christ and those who dont. I am sure many of us who visit this site are Christians, or for that matter believers of any world faith which stands up to defend  those who are being persecuted!

I arose this morning from a wonderful nights sleep where I had a dream that I was outside a large private school which had been established hundreds of years and had magnificent lawns and big redbrick buildings. I was fortunate enough to have my camera with me and so thought it would be good to take some  photos for my blog. There was a master there who walked over to me from a group of boys. He asked me what I was doing there and I told him, "Its okay, I am an artist!" He appeared happy with that and went off. In actuality, this day and age people are very suspicious of you taking pictures of children and even buildings. This though was my dream and in it the person of authority respected my explanation.

So upon opening up my email I saw I had only two so far this morning. The first was from an organization called `Pictify` and I didn't open this as it was to inform me that someone liked a work I had posted. Normally I would be keen to look, but the second email took president in my mind. This was from `Avaaz` an organization
that I am a part of which enables individuals from around the globe to come together as one voice and speak out to try and stop major injustices.

I know I always put my name down, even though I am one, thinking at least I am another one joining many. It struck me that maybe the reason so many thousands have been visiting my poor artists website from Germany, is because a week or so ago the power in the universe knew this was coming up and knew also that we here can be many voices together helping to avert a tragedy! I am crying now, looking at the man with his hands together in prayer. I know you see that he wasn't in that pose for the photo shot, he was there praying to our God who is omnipotent and is in most of us.   
     So here in Burma its Buddhists attacking Muslims. Obviously they are not following the Buddhas teachings; yet there are even Atheists who would not hurt any living thing, except perhaps plants. I do know a Hindu man who would not pull up a plant by its roots and kill it! He could also maybe be a Jaine!



Most people didn't know who the Rwandans were until 800,000 had been killed. Now, the fate of the Rohingya people of Burma is hanging by a thread as mobs attack them while the police look on. The Burmese President could stop the violence - all he has to do is approve a plan to protect them and ensure it is enforced, while granting them citizenship. Let’s appeal to European leaders to press him when he visits them in days, and stop the next Rwanda:

Most people didn't know who the Rwandans were until it was too late, and 800,000 of them were dead. Right now, the fate of Burma's Rohingya people is hanging by a thread. Racist thugs have distributed leaflets threatening to wipe out this small Burmese minority. Already children have been hacked to death and unspeakable murders committed. All signs are pointing to a coming horror, unless we act.

Genocides happen because we don't get concerned enough until the crime is committed. The Rohingya are a peaceful and very poor people. They're hated because their skin is darker and the majority fear they’re 'taking jobs away'. There are 800,000 of them, and they could be gone if we don't act. We've failed too many peoples, let's not fail the Rohingya.

Burmese President Thein Sein has the power, personnel and resources to protect the Rohingya, all he has to do is give the word to make it happen. In days, he’ll arrive in Europe to sell his country’s new openness to trade. If EU leaders greet him with a strong request to protect the Rohingya, he’s likely to do it. Let’s get 1 million voices and plaster images of what’s happening in Burma outside his meetings with key EU heads of state:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/burma_the_next_rwanda_uk/?bitrDdb&v=26546

Moving on to my artists blog and the stats for today! Of course I am overjoyed again today for the top of the list, especially Germany. I do give thanks to God also though for those few individuals visiting. Like the one lone person who visited from Israel and I hope knew that we are all one body gathered here. Whoever we are or may be, we are ONE.   

Add caption














Have a good evening my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: