Friday 5 July 2013

Great artists!


THIS IS SATURDAY AND SO IGNORE ANYTHING HERE THAT TELLS YOU THIS WAS PUT OUT ON FRIDAY. WONDERFUL.


Good day to you my brothers and sisters. 
Apparently Picasso said that great artists dont borrow, they steal.   
Unfortunately the artist supply shop here in Luton as well as the police, do not agree. I am due in court on Monday.   Joke, my brothers and sisters, its only a joke. I only steal laughs and glances at some women.
Picasso meant I believe, stealing ideas, techniques and styles.

This was just a little bit of light humour to counterbalance some of the writing in todays main blog which I hope isnt really on the heavy side. Its just that I did grow up as an outsider, after my mother died when I was two and then my father dying when I was sixteen.

Blessings to you and all beings.  Your bro Peter.

No comments: