Friday 5 July 2013

Saturday morning started this at 5am..

My wonderful brothers and sisters. 

Blessings love and peace to you and all beings.

Lets without further ado get straight to my art which yesterday and the day before I was exploring the transient nature of life and art. This was maybe on reflection inspired by the brief visit for only a few days of 22,000 visitors from Germany and then yesterday it went back to `2` from Germany and the UK was once again top with 47. Next was Turkey with 30, which is handy as it sort of rhymes.Then in 3rd place, ahead of China, was America with 29. I wont list all the other countries as you know who you are and you must I hope know that I appreciate you visiting my site.

I painted this one directly below as part of a tryptic which once  photographed I then destroyed them.
This was a precursor to a `Peace` below this one where I painted the top half of one wall, took a picture and then asked two of my sisters to scrape it off!
 



 Having took a couple of photos at the art studio I have been going to do work at in London of the concrete floor, which has paint on that wasnt purposefully put there; I have been doing some painting on paper which has used this theme as a starting point. You can see this in these five directly below. 


                                                 

                                                    Here its as if a painter was just wiping the
                                                     the black paint off his/her brush before
                                                      washing it!

                                            There is just too much to mention of all that I like about this one.
                                             I hope that like me, you will be glad I didnt destroy this one!
 






Its now coming up to 5.45am and there is still two hours before My eldest sister comes to drive me to Kate Rothwells studio in her garden where I shall do some work today. All the work I have been doing with Kate, who is a forensic art therapist, has been an intrinsic part of keeping both myself and one or two other people from dying!
The time during the night when I lived in the Philippines and went swimming out to sea not knowing if I would be swimming back or going to far to make it possible, it was the thought of my two sons - one a toddler and the other a baby - which had me swim back. Its as if now one is a teenager and the other soon to be; my grip on life is tenuous!
My late wifes suicide did mess up my life and leave me with a poor short term memory. It enhanced my life though and gave me a passion for life and art which was not there before. My intelligence though if anything is a hindrance, as I am so aware of all the different positive possible outcomes for myself and others, yet feel hampered by others lack of understanding...
I shall do a little bit of both yoga and tai chi now to become centred and accepting of myself and you in the now. Aware of course that you may well not be reading this when I typed it, but you are NOW.
Ha ha, I hope you, most of you are going to seize this day and do all you can to make it a wonderous one for both yourself and others. You are worth the almighty God, descending to earth and dying on the cross, even if you and me were the only two people needing His sacrifice for our misdeeds and to pay the price so we can have eternal life. Thank you Jesus, cos I can now say that I no longer live but Christ lives in me. One particular guy a mile from here does not know - after stealing and conning me out of money in the past years - how lucky he and I are for the fact that the old me is dead! My therapist and thank God, himself does and I am so glad to be a forgiving loving softy now. 
There you go. I thank you for giving your time here today to what I have been sharing. Bless you all. Your new brother, Peter.   
  

No comments: