Monday 22 June 2015

A tryptich created for you today.



 Good day to you lads and lasses + others. 
Here without further ado is wot was painted by yours truly to share with you my beloved today.

 








 Time for some random words, or are they?

We have a weird relationship to the idea of consciousness. But I do think it is changing. Hope so. 


I am off in a couple of mins to try an watch Jupiter Ascending, if I am able to download it!

ttfn, Your bro in art, Peter. ps

 I used my artistic license to include this and so if any viewers of my blog take offense then please realize it is not intended to do such to any of you outside of where this fat kid lives in luxury...  

                                                   I do feel sorry for street children but not
                                                      for fat cats. 

No comments: