Monday 1 June 2015




My youngest son Harry is still in hospital, but had a bone marrow test done earlier today. So we are waiting and praying for him to be all clear. If not then for them to make him well. Will those of you who pray please pray for this and pass it on. Thank you and God bless those of you who do this for us.

 This above is still wet and expresses the turmoil I am feeling and being left a bit at sea in this time!


                          Here is the chair I completed the other day. 
Compare this to the latest shown lower down the blog. Less can be more!





                      So brothers and sisters, above is a view of pretty much the whole chair and below
                       are various small `peaces` I have picked out for attention.




                                                    Due to Harry going back into hospital
                                                    my sister came down to give a hand with
                                                    helping his elder brother, Josh, in these
                                                    next few days.  Maisy is overseeing her
                                                    working from my flat!

Have a good day and know that you are loved. Your brother in Christ, Peter.  ps. If anyone of you wants to drop me a line then I will be pleased to receive you email - with or without attached pics - at petgkimb@gmail.com

No comments: