Monday 29 June 2015

Its a wonderful day and I give thanks to you for looking at my blog. Blessings upon you all.

Good day to you and welcome to this new blog.

 Well folks, all is good and well.

Lest we forget, lets celebrate being here today with a smile.

Here are two bods below showing the way to do it.

The Dalai Lama appears on stage with Patti Smith during her Glastonbury festival set on Sunday.

  



Today is the saints day of my namesake and so even though this is not a fish on friday blog, I am sharing this `peace` below with you my beloved brothers and sisters.

 Peter: St. Mark ends the first half of his Gospel with a triumphant climax. He has recorded doubt, misunderstanding and the opposition of many to Jesus. Now Peter makes his great confession of faith: "You are the Messiah" (Mark 8:29b). It was one of the many glorious moments in Peter's life, beginning with the day he was called from his nets along the Sea of Galilee to become a fisher of men for Jesus.

                                                     .............................................................

 Well folks its only coming up to 9am and having been out over the sports field with Maisy the moochy pooch, I am going to get a cup of coffee before carrying on with this blog.

After posting this I have to drive over to the hospital in Cambridge, where my eldest son, Joshua stayed overnight with his brother Harry and their mum.

 Here are some shots of my recent work to share with you.

                             Beings that we can all focus on different points I will not name these below, but I will call the first group of nine shots;
   

                                      Rising and falling again & again.

                                                    














This is my happy painting.
Given to you.
Please smile and know that you
are loved. 
   


Have a good day my wonderful brothers and sisters and pass this blog on with love.
Your bro

No comments: