Monday 8 June 2015

Come brothers and sisters to a blog of positive creativity.

Greetings, joy, blessings and love to you all.

For any of us that dont know about positive affirmations, they are said as if it is already a fact. We dont say `I am going to lose weight, because I am fat.`  We do say `I eat healthy and exercise, because I am fit and looking great`

In our minds eye we have to create a vision as if all is how we want it to be, without the wanting, but accept it as already done. Otherwise we will always be wanting and never fulfilled.

So in my imagination I have the woman in my life, who is perfect for me and I am happy, because she realises we are ever growing better together.
   




  • I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.
    • Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.


  • My partner and I are perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.



    I radiate pure, unconditional love to my partner and s/he to me. We complement each other.


    I always express my feeling openly to my partner. That way, s/he doesn't have to guess anything.


      I am in love with a wonderful person who is caring, committed, loyal,        trustworthy and understanding.









        I AM OPEN TO EXPERIENCING LOVE IN MY LIFE NOW.


        I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE LOVE THAT IS AROUND ME.

                                 
                                           
                    I AM KNOWN FOR MY POSITIVE ENERGY AND LOVING ATTITUDE.




      I AM SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND SUPPORT ME.


        We have attracted the most loving person in our life and life is now full of joy.

                                 
            We see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.




  • In life we always get what we give out and we always give out love.


  •                           All our relationships are long lasting and loving.




                Our hearts are always open and we radiate love.




    • We are surrounded by love and everything is fine.
    Note: Apart from repeating the affirmations which will develop "love thinking" and consequently help you radiate love thoughts, which will attract similar thinking partner/s, you need to perform certain actions that show your personality in favorable light. Small things like opening the door of the car, letting the lady in first(for gents), throwing soft glances, etc. Being in love is a fantastic feeling, difficult to put into words and I wish you All The Best for it.
      Have a good day my lovely warm viewers.
    Your intrinsically loving artist, Peter G Kimble 
    Ps. If anyone of you wants to send me an email, then please do so at petgkimb@gmail.com, or as one person has done when using snail mail to send me a small hand painted work of their`s, you can write me a letter and send it to  Peter G Kimble
                                                                                6 Clive court
                                                                                Havelock Rise   
                                                                                Luton   LU2 7YD
                                                                                Bedfordshire 
                                                                                United Kingdom

    No comments: