Saturday 6 June 2015

Just for you. Art I have made and photos I have shot for you, my wonderful brothers and sisters.

Welcome. Good day my brothers and sisters. I hope you will understand that I want to share these pictures with you, but will not write lots as I am keeping myself balanced in each passing moment, in a large part by not thinking too much with my brain, but by feeling love in my heart for all. 
 I narrowly survived my beloved late wife’s suicide and in doing so acquired a brain injury.
I have studied and incorporated mindfulness in the world spiritual traditions, but still found information useful. Negative self image of helplessness can be a problem that is overcome with imagination and belief that we are an intrinsic loved part of the whole universe and it would be lacking without us. So imagine now that we are whole and healed. It is more likely to become so than imagining you are always going to be a victim. Forgiveness for self and others is also essential. Art or music therapy can help.

So without further ado I shall share photos of both my art and that from which I draw inspiration.














                                           All photos above I shot at a church in St Albans.

                                                    Below are my self portraits.

 

No comments: