Wednesday 7 October 2015

Day 27 since Harrys "2nd birthday". Using art, coping and much more my beloved brothers and sisters.

Twenty seven days since my son Harry Got the stem cells and changed his blood group. Thus eliminating all traces of Leukemia. When visiting my son on Monday I had half and hour to pop in and see the Ai Weiwei exhibition at the Royal academy in London. Incidentally I had some work exhibited there last year and gave a talk.  

This first two pictures I took going to and at the exhibition. Its of an unusual van that caught my eye.   





For people who dont know, Ai Weiwei is a political artist who has been incarcerated in prison for his work.



                                                    Below is a reflection of me with camera
                                                     going forth towards a mouth then on to
                                                    take pictures of Ai`s work.




Please excuse the quality of many of these shots. Unfortunately I was not allowed to use the flash on the camera and photography is not my most skilled art.
                                             



                      Here above I have got a work where I have incorporated a faint reflection of
                       a doorway.








  








































 This artwork below was created my me to express my support for my second born son, Harry.
There are two artworks and incidentally, last Thursday we went twice that day to see him. Though these were painted today that is a tenuous link! Or maybe not.
  

This below was written by another, but it pulled at my heart and let me identify with it.

I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it—I will love you through that, as well. If you don’t need the medication, I will love you, too. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.”



“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”



“What happens when people open their hearts?"
"They get better.”   




“Pain is a pesky part of being human, I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.”   

 “The soul is healed by being with children.” 



I am, you are, we are one. The one that is love cannot be divided into less than love, for love is greater than any division can obtain.



“As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation -- either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course.”



"Art heals the wounds inflicted by life."


“To be rejected by someone doesn't mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn't mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only ONE person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person's opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God.”


“Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.”


“The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.”


 “My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.”


“Within each of us is a light, awake, encoded in the fibers of our existence. Divine ecstasy is the totality of this marvelous creation experienced in the hearts of humanity”



Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.  


“This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!”

Have a good day and know that you are loved my beloved brothers and sisters. Please continue to pray for my son and your brother Harry to make a full recovery.  Blessings and love to you from your brother in Christ and of all the saints, esp Lao Tzu,
 Peter G Kimble.    

No comments: