Monday 5 October 2015

Arting on through the ongoing trial of having a teenage son fighting for his life after contracting leukemia.

Welcome my beloved brothers and sisters. Also blessings upon those of you yet to realise our metaphysical  kinship.

I ask those of you who believe in and use the power of prayer, to pray for the healing of Harry Alan Kimble 15yrs. I truly believe that the world will be losing a great soul, should the treatment that has already beaten the cancer - which is a bane and scourge on what was originally a perfect world - leaves his body in such a beaten state such that it gives up the ghost and dies!

    Photos of two labyrinths I have been creating as a way to find some spiritual solace and a way to cope through what are times of dread. Instead of using negative ways to escape reality, rather than face up to every moment.
  




                      Below on the wall to the right you can see a picture of my late beloved wife and
                      to me it seems as she may be watching over us all and praying for us from heaven.
  
 Blessings, love and peace to you all, from your brother in Christ, Peter. 

No comments: